possible regrets for BillM (and Daihei/Junichi?) for Friday's SC call

From: Bill McCoy <bmccoy@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 17:10:58 -0700
To: "'W3C Publishing Steering Committee'" <public-publishing-sc@w3.org>
Hi,

Our Friday PBG SC call (including prep for agenda/announcement of next Tues
PBG call) could overlap with end of a late-starting dinner with Japanese
publishing stakeholders on Friday night here in Tokyo. Maybe not since I
believe the call time (11am ET = UTC 15h) is midnight in Japan but I don't
want to constrain the festivities. More importantly my ability to
communicate may be impaired. So I will try to call in but hopefully someone
else can lead the charge re: this call and apologies in advance if I don't
make it.

--Bill