Re: epubtest.com domain (was Re: Interesting....)

But what about epubtest.com? I understand the W3C wanting w3.org to be the
hub. But who controls epubtest.org now? And don't we want that same party
to control epubtest.com, if the present owner is willing to turn it over?
We discussed this a couple of weeks ago (that DAISY/W3C/BISG call) but now
I'm confused on who was going to be responsible for that--I thought it was
the W3C, but if not, should DAISY or BISG do it? Somebody needs to.

*Bill Kasdorf*
*Principal, Kasdorf & Associates, LLC*

*Founding Partner, Publishing Technology Partners
<https://pubtechpartners.com/>*
kasdorf.bill@gmail.com
+1 734-904-6252

ISNI: http://isni.org/isni/0000000116490786