RE: welcome to new PBG Steering Committee; call Friday 23 Feb 11:00 US ET

I got it/George

From: AUDRAIN LUC [mailto:LAUDRAIN@hachette-livre.fr]
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2018 6:56 AM
To: public-publishing-sc@w3.org
Subject: Re: welcome to new PBG Steering Committee; call Friday 23 Feb 11:00
US ET

Hi PBG SC,

This is a reminder for our first call today[1] as New PBG Steering
Committee.

Please note that the mail is sent from the updated PBG SC mailing list :
would you be kind enough to send a simple reply as soon as possible to help
us confirm that you did receive it through the mailing list !

Also take note that we will use GoToMeeting[2]for the calls  (courtesy of
EDRLab).

Proposed agenda :
*	Up to date BG home page and charter, GitHub repo for publ-bg[3] :
Ivan
*	EPUB Roadmap TF : process, Luc
*	Accessibility TF : EPUB a11y pages on idpf.org, George
*	Frequency of calls and AOB

[1] https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=PBG+SC+Telco
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=PBG+SC+Telco&iso=
20180223T16&p1=1440&ah=1> &iso=20180223T16&p1=1440&ah=1

[2]  <https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/994278485>
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/994278485 for direct PC/device access,
for details including call-in numbers
seehttps://www.w3.org/publishing/groups/publ-wg/Meetings/gotomeetings