Re: PBG co-chair

From: Bill Kasdorf <kasdorf.bill@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2018 16:15:23 -0500
To: AUDRAIN LUC <LAUDRAIN@hachette-livre.fr>
Cc: W3C Publishing Steering Committee <public-publishing-sc@w3.org>
I will not be able to attend on Jan. 11 (traveling). At the risk of
speaking up before all the candidates come forward, I have to say that I
enthusiastically support Daihei. He has been a co-chair with me on the
External Coordination TF and he is really terrific to work with. His
enthusiasm and initiative are outstanding. He has done a tremendous amount
of work to bring folks from the Far East into the conversation. He's the
perfect person to extend our reach to Asia--since he already does
that!--Bill K

--
*Bill Kasdorf*
*Principal, Kasdorf & Associates, LLC*

*Founding Partner, Publishing Technology Partners
<https://pubtechpartners.com/>*
kasdorf.bill@gmail.com
+1 734-904-6252

ISNI: http://isni.org/isni/0000000116490786