FW: Latest position on EPUBCheck fundraising- 2 December 2018

From: AUDRAIN LUC <LAUDRAIN@hachette-livre.fr>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2018 18:18:48 +0000
To: W3C Publishing Steering Committee <public-publishing-sc@w3.org>
Hello Pub SC,

As decided in our last call, I forward you the latest EPUBCheck fundraising global status I received from DAISY Consortium.

I maintain the fundraising page[1] with:

  *   The list of companies who sent pledges (when they agreed to make it public)
  *   The logos of the companies when the payment has been received.

[1] https://www.w3.org/publishing/epubcheck_fundraising

Best,
Luc