Re: EPUBCheck Fundraising Hosting

I just wanted to point out that it's possible to separate the hosting from
the banking. It might make sense for EDRLab to do the former but to have a
US bank account to which checks OR wire transfers could be sent, and from
which disbursements to the contracted developer could be made.

--
*Bill Kasdorf*
*Principal, Kasdorf & Associates, LLC*

*Founding Partner, Publishing Technology Partners
<https://pubtechpartners.com/>*
kasdorf.bill@gmail.com
+1 734-904-6252

ISNI: http://isni.org/isni/0000000116490786