From: Rachel Comerford <rachel.comerford@macmillan.com>
Date: Monday, August 20, 2018 at 5:21 PM
To: "PBG Steering Committee (Public)" <public-publishing-sc@w3.org>
Subject: EPUBCheck Fundraising Hosting

Hello Steering Committee,

Thank you to those who have weighed in on the recommendation from the review committee. I look forward to hearing back from the rest of you.

Tzviya and I met with Wendy about hosting the fundraising site through the W3C/MIT. We learned that if we take that route, a portion of what is donated will go to MIT. Since those funds are precious, we are looking at backup plans for hosting fundraising.

At one point it was proposed that EDRLab might be able to host the fundraising effort. How does the steering committee feel about pursuing this option and for those of you involved in EDRLab, is this a possibility?

Given our time constraints on moving this project forward, it is in our best interest to discuss this over email rather than wait for the next meeting.

Looking forward to discussing,
Rachel

Rachel Comerford | Senior Director of Content Standards and Accessibility | T 212.576.9433

Macmillan Learning