From: workgroup_mailer@list.niso.org <workgroup_mailer@list.niso.org> On
Behalf Of admin@list.niso.org
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2018 11:00 AM
To: kerscher@montana.com
Subject: [NISO tc46ballots] Groups - Ballot opened: "PDTS ISO/IEC 22424-2
EPUB Preservation - Part 2"

"PDTS ISO/IEC 22424-2 EPUB Preservation - Part 2" has opened.

Ballot Title: PDTS ISO/IEC 22424-2 EPUB Preservation - Part 2
<http://groups.niso.org/apps/org/workgroup/tc46ballots/ballot.php?id=900>
  _____

Question
Do you approve this Technical Specification of Joint
JTC1/SC34-TC46/SC4-IEC/TC100/TA 10 WG: EPUB?

Closing Date: Thursday, 27 September 2018 @ 11:59 pm EDT

Description
This document supports long term preservation of EPUB publications via a
dual strategy. First, it considers EPUB features from long term preservation
point. Second, this specification makes EPUB compliant with current
practices of digital archives and technical requirements of long term
preservation applications.

You have three (3) voting options:

Yes [comments optional]

No [comments required]

Abstain [comments optional]

IMPORTANT COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Permission is granted by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) to
electronically reproduce this draft International Standard for purpose of
review and comment related to the preparation of the U.S. position, provided
this notice is included. All other rights are reserved.

Vote
<http://groups.niso.org/apps/org/workgroup/tc46ballots/ballot.php?id=900>
*	Yes
*	No
*	Abstain
  _____

Group: TC46 Ballot Advisory Group
Date Opened: Friday, 17 August 2018 @ 9:00 am EDT
  _____

Referenced Items

N1117_ISO_IEC_PDTS2_22424-2.pdf (778K)
2018-08-17
Download
<http://groups.niso.org/apps/org/workgroup/tc46ballots/download.php/20086>
| View Details
<http://groups.niso.org/apps/org/workgroup/tc46ballots/document.php?document
_id=20086>

N1118_ISO_IEC_22424-2_Comment_Disposition.pdf (326K)
2018-08-17
Download
<http://groups.niso.org/apps/org/workgroup/tc46ballots/download.php/20087>
| View Details