From: Ivan Herman [mailto:ivan@w3.org]
Sent: Monday, April 2, 2018 2:52 PM
To: George Kerscher <kerscher@montana.com>
Cc: PBG Steering Committee (Public) <public-publishing-sc@w3.org>; Avneesh Singh <avneesh.sg@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: AB board elections starting again

It would be a really good idea...

Ivan
---
Ivan Herman
Tel:+31 641044153
http://www.ivan-herman.net

(Written on mobile, sorry for brevity and misspellings...)

On 2 Apr 2018, at 19:11, George Kerscher <kerscher@montana.com<mailto:kerscher@montana.com>> wrote:
Hi SC

Do we have somebody who wants to run for the Advisory Board of the W3C?

Best
George

George Kerscher Ph.D.
-In our Information Age, access to information is a fundamental human right.
Chief Innovations Officer, DAISY Consortium
http://www.daisy.org

Senior Advisor, Global Literacy, Benetech
http://www.benetech.org

President, International Digital Publishing Forum (IDPF)
http://www.idpf.org

Member of the National Museum and Library Services  Board (IMLS)
http://www.imls.gov

Chair Steering Council Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI), a division of the W3C
http://www.w3c.org/wai

Phone: +1 406/549-4687
Cell:+1 406/544-2466
Email: kerscher@montana.com<mailto:kerscher@montana.com>