agenda item for Friday

From: Siegman, Tzviya - Hoboken <tsiegman@wiley.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 12:10:31 +0000
To: "PBG Steering Committee (Public) (public-publishing-sc@w3.org)" <public-publishing-sc@w3.org>
Hi All,

I would like to bring the discussion we had in PWG to the attention of the SC and BG. I sent this email [1] to the group after much discussion with Ivan and Garth. Here are the minutes from the PWG meeting [2]. The item for us as the SC to discuss is the involvement of the BG in the WG and how to ensure that the use cases [3] and specs reflect the actual business case.

Thanks,
Tzviya

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-publ-wg/2018Apr/0012.html
[2] https://www.w3.org/publishing/groups/publ-wg/Meetings/Minutes/2018/2018-04-16-pwg.html