From: AUDRAIN LUC <LAUDRAIN@hachette-livre.fr>
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2018 7:51 AM
To: McCloy-Kelley, Liisa <lmccloy-kelley@penguinrandomhouse.com>; Siegman,
Tzviya - Hoboken <tsiegman@wiley.com>; Johnson, Rick
<Rick.Johnson@vitalsource.com>; 'W3C Publishing Steering Committee'
<public-publishing-sc@w3.org>
Cc: 'Karen L Myers' <karen@w3.org>; Bill McCoy <bmccoy@w3.org>; Ivan Herman
<ivan@w3.org>
Subject: Re: have we quantified the EPUBCheck "ask"?

This has a lot of sense.

De : "McCloy-Kelley, Liisa" <lmccloy-kelley@penguinrandomhouse.com
<mailto:lmccloy-kelley@penguinrandomhouse.com> >
Date : mardi 10 avril 2018 à 15:48
À : "Siegman, Tzviya - Hoboken" <tsiegman@wiley.com
<mailto:tsiegman@wiley.com> >, "Johnson, Rick" <Rick.Johnson@vitalsource.com
<mailto:Rick.Johnson@vitalsource.com> >, 'W3C Publishing Steering Committee'
<public-publishing-sc@w3.org <mailto:public-publishing-sc@w3.org> >
Cc : 'Karen L Myers' <karen@w3.org <mailto:karen@w3.org> >, Bill McCoy
<bmccoy@w3.org <mailto:bmccoy@w3.org> >, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org
<mailto:ivan@w3.org> >
Objet : Re: have we quantified the EPUBCheck "ask"?
Renvoyer - De : <public-publishing-sc@w3.org
<mailto:public-publishing-sc@w3.org> >
Renvoyer - Date : mardi 10 avril 2018 à 15:48

What do you think of the idea of perhaps asking EDRLab if they could take
this on? Both the management of the money and the management of the
development once we are beyond an initial “fix-up” phase? I don’t know that
Laurent would be willing, but it would definitely separate it from
“Readium”.

And we as the PBG could help drive the requirements gathering for folks
outside their realm.