RE: Comics/Manga/FXL workshop - narrow scope to "sequential art"?

Thanks Luc and Ivan. I +1 Ivan’s title refinement as well although I would
prefer “Digital Publication of” to “Digital Publications of…”: the plural in
the latter seems odd to my eyes since it makes it a noun but yet I think we
are talking about the process as well as the content itself.

Re: Web Publication vs. Digital Publication – since EPUB 3 refinement is
necessarily in scope I think it might be confusing, as well as premature, to
use the term “Web Publication” (and even more so “Web Publications”). So I
suggest we stick with Ivan’s suggestion there.

I am not seeing any disagreement with the more restrictive scope. So I will
soon push some fodder accordingly.

Thanks,

--Bill