From: Paul Belfanti [mailto:Paul.Belfanti@ascendlearning.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 9, 2017 10:09 AM
To: Bill McCoy <bmccoy@w3.org>; 'Bill Kasdorf' <bkasdorf@apexcovantage.com>; 'PBG Steering Committee (Public)' <public-publishing-sc@w3.org>
Cc: 'Karen Myers' <karen@w3.org>
Subject: Re: late incoming: Publishing@W3C Summit Theme

LGTM ☺

Paul

—

Paul Belfanti

Vice President, Production, Manufacturing & Content Architecture

(w) 978.639.3536

(m) 201.783.4884

From: Bill McCoy <bmccoy@w3.org <mailto:bmccoy@w3.org> >
Date: Tuesday, May 9, 2017 at 12:12 PM
To: 'Bill Kasdorf' <bkasdorf@apexcovantage.com <mailto:bkasdorf@apexcovantage.com> >, "'PBG Steering Committee (Public)'" <public-publishing-sc@w3.org <mailto:public-publishing-sc@w3.org> >
Cc: 'Karen Myers' <karen@w3.org <mailto:karen@w3.org> >

Correct, I would like the whole PBG to see the “theme” (to solicit help in program committee) but I felt that the SC might have more input since Karen and I were kind of going closed loop (with some input from Rick in Beijing) on refining from the original draft shared with PBG after our (now ages ago) March F2F in London (said original draft, from me, having been deemed not very good).

So I’m holding off sending to the full PBG unless there is some LGTM immediate feedback right now + nothing else.

--Bill