Re: Actually running our schema against manifest files

Yeah totally agree - this is not the same as a processing algorithm implementation. I’ve done that separately.

Do you think there’s any errors the JSON schemas would highlight that’s not covered by the algorithm? I haven’t read them in depth.

Marisa