[PWG] 2020-02-03 Agenda

From: Garth Conboy <garth@google.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2020 08:58:17 -0800
To: W3C Publishing Working Group <public-publ-wg@w3.org>
Hello PWG Folks,

Below is the agenda for Monday’s WG conference call, to be held at the
usual day and time [0].

We are using GoToMeeting! Please use this link for dial-in information [1].

If you are new to this group, learn the tricks on the newbie page [2]. See
also the Publishing WG home page [3].

Please let us know if you are able to scribe. Please join the call via
GoToMeeting [1] and join IRC [13] for live chat & minutes (IRC channel
#pwg).

Agenda for 3 February:

Chair: Tzviya

   -  Approve Minutes [4]
   - LPF Note status and testing update [Laurent]
   - Readium implementation update [Laurent]
   - Testing [5]

[0]
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=PWG&iso=20200203T12&p1=43

[1] https://www.w3.org/publishing/groups/publ-wg/Meetings/gotomeetings

[2] https://www.w3.org/publishing/groups/publ-wg/WorkMode/newbie

[3] https://www.w3.org/publishing/groups/publ-wg/

[4] minutes to come

[5] https://github.com/w3c/publ-tests

————————————————————————

To join this teleconference, use the following logistics:

GoToMeeting [11]. To mute/unmute your line press “*6”.

Join chat and minutes on IRC/Zakim (see below)

We will also use an IRC channel to minute the discussions:

Address: irc.w3.org (channel #pwg)

Available ports (choose one): 6667, 6665, 21 IRC channel: #pwg See how to
connect [12] using an IRC client [13] or our web interface [14] User
Instructions for Zakim [15].

To place yourself on the speaker queue (‘q+’ in irc) press 41# (Handup).

Unqueue (‘q-‘ in irc) is 40#.

[11] https://www.w3.org/publishing/groups/publ-wg/Meetings/gotomeetings

[12] http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/

[13] http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/#Client