FYI: Personalization Semantics TF (under the APA) requests wide review of 3 documents

From: Charles LaPierre <charlesl@benetech.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2020 17:52:14 +0000
To: W3C Publishing Working Group <public-publ-wg@w3.org>
CC: Lisa Seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>, Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
Hello Publishing WG,

We wanted to make you aware of a wide review the Personalization TF under the APA has requested for 3 of our documents we have been working on.
The email archive that was sent out the the WAI IG can be found here<https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/2020JanMar/0040.html>.[1]

The 3 documents are our Module 1 on adaptable content, an explainer and a requirements document.  While this primarily focuses on cognitive personalizations we feel that this could lay the groundwork for a much broader definition of personalization and personalization requirements from other groups such as publishing.  We invite you to review and comment as well.
Thank you
Charles LaPierre
Lisa Seeman
Co-facilitators Personalization TF

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/2020JanMar/0040.html

EOM
Charles LaPierre
Technical Lead, DIAGRAM and Born Accessible
Twitter: @CLaPierreA11Y
Skype: charles_lapierre