Another experimental implementation for the Processing part of the manifest

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 12:40:44 +0100
To: W3C Publishing Working Group <public-publ-wg@w3.org>
Matt has already added a JS implementation for the 'Processing a Manifest' algorithm[2]. I have also done my own, this time in Typescript[3].

These two implementations (that have been done 100% independently of one another) have already proven very useful; we both hit a number of minor issues when cleaning up [1].

Ivan

[1] https://w3c.github.io/pub-manifest/#manifest-processing <https://w3c.github.io/pub-manifest/#manifest-processing>
[2] https://github.com/w3c/pub-manifest/tree/master/experiments/manifest-to-internal-processor <https://github.com/w3c/pub-manifest/tree/master/experiments/manifest-to-internal-processor>
[3] https://github.com/iherman/PubManifest