Re: Exploring possible synergies between W3C verifiable claims working group and DIN IETF

Nathan,

the address you used is for the Publishing Working Group, whose members do not necessarily have an expertise in this area. I will forward this mail to my colleague at W3C who should know more about this…

Sincerely

Ivan Herman

> On 27 Sep 2018, at 02:42, Nathan Aw <nathan.mk.aw@gmail.com <mailto:nathan.mk.aw@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> Would like to explore if possible synergies could be realized between W3C verifiable claims working group and DIN IETF?
>
> Thank you.
>
> Nathan Aw
>
> On Thu, 27 Sep 2018, 08:42 Nathan Aw, <nathan.mk.aw@gmail.com <mailto:nathan.mk.aw@gmail.com>> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Would like to explore if possible synergies could be realized between W3C verifiable claims working group and DIN IETF?
>
> Thank you.
>
> Nathan Aw

----
Ivan Herman, W3C