Re: Minimal WPUB for a scholarly paper (of sort)

From: Hadrien Gardeur <hadrien.gardeur@feedbooks.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2018 15:41:07 +0200
To: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Cc: W3C Publishing Working Group <public-publ-wg@w3.org>
Hello Ivan,

Just a few notes:

   - the minimal example is incorrect, there's an extra "," at the end of
   the list of resources
   - I've tried the example in the JSON-LD playground and resources is not
   ignored, it's mapped to http://schema.org/resources instead (I don't
   think there's a solution for that issue if we don't roll out our own
   JSON-LD context document)
   - same issue with toc
   - too bad that we don't have a rel value for the object representations
   in resources, this would allow us to re-use existing rel values such as
   privacy-policy or contents
   - I'm really not a fan of the string representation (URI) for the list
   of resources

Best,
Hadrien