Minimal WPUB for a scholarly paper (of sort)

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2018 15:11:42 +0200
To: W3C Publishing Working Group <public-publ-wg@w3.org>
Inspired by Dave's minimal WPUB[1] for a book, I tried to create one for what is equivalent to a scholarly paper. I wanted a real-life example; to avoid copyright issues, I took a W3C document instead: the Model for Tabular Data and Metadata on the Web[2]. I believe that, as far as a WPUB goes, it is equivalent to a scholarly paper. Here it is:

https://github.com/w3c/wpub/wiki/Minimal-WPUB-for-a-scholarly-paper-(of-sort)

This may be a good summary for the F2F and an input for our discussion later today

Cheers

Ivan

[1] https://github.com/w3c/wpub/wiki/Minimal-WPUB
[2] http://localhost:8001/TR/tabular-data-model/