Re: A followup/writeup on our Monday discussions (was Re: Continuing discussion on Polyfills)

Indeed. In the payment case they refer to a WAM, actually.

Note also that the WAM has the mechanism of including a reference to a script, via the "serviceworkers" tag. Ie, the WP Script may not appear as an <link> element in an HTML file.

(But the details are still blurry in my mind.)

ivan

> On 7 Feb 2018, at 15:34, Hadrien Gardeur <hadrien.gardeur@feedbooks.com <mailto:hadrien.gardeur@feedbooks.com>> wrote:
>
> Another quick note: this concept of Web App being a fallback (to a publication mode in our case) is not unique to us.
>
> That's exactly what Payment Method Manifest is doing as well: https://www.w3.org/TR/payment-method-manifest/#manifest-example <https://www.w3.org/TR/payment-method-manifest/#manifest-example>

----
Ivan Herman, W3C
Publishing@W3C Technical Lead