Re: [PWG] 20170911 Agenda

Probable regrets for me.  At best I will be late.

Ric

From:  Garth Conboy <garth@google.com>
Date:  Thursday, September 7, 2017 at 10:23 AM
To:  W3C Publishing Working Group <public-publ-wg@w3.org>
Subject:  [PWG] 20170911 Agenda

Hello Publishing WG Folks,

Below is the draft agenda for next week's WG conference call, to be held at
the usual day and time
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=DPUB+IG+Meeting&i
so=20170821T12&p1=43>  [0].

We have switched from WebEx to GoToMeeting!  Here's the page for the new
dial-in information
<https://www.w3.org/publishing/groups/publ-wg/Meetings/gotomeetings>  [1].

If you are new to this group, learn the tricks on the newbie page
<https://www.w3.org/publishing/groups/publ-wg/WorkMode/newbie>  [2].  See
also the Publishing WG home page
<https://www.w3.org/publishing/groups/publ-wg/>  [3].

Please let us know if you are able to scribe. Please join the call via
GoToMeeting [1] and join IRC [13] for live chat & minutes (IRC channel
#pwg).

Agenda:
* Approve previous WG minutes [4]
* Web Packaging ­ Introduction and Status
> * Special guest speaker: Jeffrey Yasskin
> * Current work
> * What's happening where?
> * Going forward directions
> * Q&A
* Metadata; Luc & Baldur
> * Metadata status
> * Progress toward issue closure
* Tzviya to provide awesome drafting guilt
> * Review current draft section headings & (re-)assign tasks
* Any Other Business

[0]
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=PWG&iso=20170911T1
2&p1=43
[1] https://www.w3.org/publishing/groups/publ-wg/Meetings/gotomeetings
[2] https://www.w3.org/publishing/groups/publ-wg/WorkMode/newbie
[3] https://www.w3.org/publishing/groups/publ-wg/

[4]
https://www.w3.org/publishing/groups/publ-wg/Meetings/Minutes/2017/2017-08-2
8-minutes

To join this teleconference, use the following logistics:

GoToMeeting [10].  To mute/unmute your line press "*6".

Join chat and minutes on IRC/Zakim (see below)

We will also use an IRC channel to minute the discussions:

Address:  irc.w3.org <http://irc.w3.org/>   (channel #pwg)

Available ports (choose one): 6667, 6665, 21 IRC channel: #pwg See how to
connect [11] using an IRC client [12] or our web interface [13] User
Instructions for Zakim [14].

 To place yourself on the speaker queue ('q+' in irc) press 41# (Handup).

 Unqueue ('q-' in irc) is 40#.

[10] https://www.w3.org/publishing/groups/publ-wg/Meetings/gotomeetings

[11] http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/

[13] http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/#Client