From: Ivan Herman [mailto:ivan@w3.org]
Sent: June 27, 2017 10:34 AM
To: W3C Publishing Working Group <public-publ-wg@w3.org>
Subject: Document repositories have been set up

As agreed on the call yesterday, I have set up the document repositories. The list can be seen also on [1], fwiw, but here they are:

https://github.com/w3c/wpub

https://github.com/w3c/pwpub

https://github.com/w3c/dpub-aria-2.0

https://github.com/w3c/epub4

Obviously, the repositories are, currently, just empty shells…

Ivan

[1] https://github.com/search?q=topic%3Apubl-wg+org%3Aw3c <https://github.com/search?q=topic%3Apubl-wg+org%3Aw3c&type=Repositories> &type=Repositories

----
Ivan Herman, W3C