Re: PROPOSAL: scope of Web Publications spec should be minimized

Bill,

I am not even sure that "a multi-resource ordered collection of
related content (aka publication)"  is a piece of the complete
solution.  I doubt if it is a red herring.

I do not believe that enough analysis has been made especially from the
OWP side, since browser vendors have not participated in the
Publishing WG.

Regards,
Makoto

Makoto