From: AUDRAIN LUC <LAUDRAIN@hachette-livre.fr>
Date: Friday, June 23, 2017 at 11:39 AM
To: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Cc: W3C Digital Publishing IG <public-digipub-ig@w3.org>, W3C Publishing Business Group <public-publishingbg@w3.org>, W3C Publishing Working Group <public-publ-wg@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Minutes of the first F2F meeting, 2016-06-22

Dear all,

Back from Pierre's funeral this morning. It was a very moving ceremony with a large crowd of people from colleagues, startups, bloggers, friends and family.
Testimonials showed us all how vast were Pierre's personal and professional investments, and emphasized his qualities of curiosity, kindness and joy.

Thank you for your thoughts to him yesterday.

Best regards,
Luc

> Le 23 juin 2017 à 14:36, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org> a écrit :
>
> See:
>
> https://www.w3.org/publishing/groups/publ-wg/Meetings/Minutes/2017/2017-06-22-minutes<https://www.w3.org/publishing/groups/publ-wg/Meetings/Minutes/2017/2017-06-22-minutes>
>
> Ivan
>
> ----
> Ivan Herman, W3C
> Publishing@W3C Technical Lead
> Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/<http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/>
> mobile: +31-641044153
> ORCID ID: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-0782-2704<http://orcid.org/0000-0003-0782-2704>

This may contain confidential material. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender, delete immediately, and understand that no disclosure or reliance on the information herein is permitted. Hachette Book Group may monitor email to and from our network.