Re: definition of Web Publication

And to a certain extent these "bounds" could also be the part of the
publication that is published on the publication date, and can be expected
not to change without a new publication.  This lack of change after
publication is key to me (or at least some way to get back to the
"originally published content") -- signatures may play a role here.

Best,
   Garth