Re: pagemedia.org meetup

Dave pointed out (replying only to me, to save me embarrassment) that the first sentence has the details.  I misread the sentence something terrible.  For anyone else who has ‘can’t-read-itis’ the event is at MIT Press on January 9th 2018.

-Nick

From: Rachel Comerford <rachel.comerford@macmillan.com>
Date: Monday, December 18, 2017 at 1:26 PM
To: "Ruffilo, Nick" <Nick.Ruffilo@ingramcontent.com>
Cc: "Siegman, Tzviya - Hoboken" <tsiegman@wiley.com>, W3C Publishing Working Group <public-publ-wg@w3.org>
Subject: Re: pagemedia.org meetup

Hi Nick,

There's a for further information contact:

For further information please contact: adam@coko.foundation

Rachel Comerford | Director of Content Standards | T 212.576.9433

Macmillan Learning

On Mon, Dec 18, 2017 at 1:21 PM, Ruffilo, Nick <Nick.Ruffilo@ingramcontent.com<mailto:Nick.Ruffilo@ingramcontent.com>> wrote:
I’m sure I’m missing something, But I don’t see the date or location or details on the event – just the schedule you posed below.

Where/when?

-Nick