From: Daniel Glazman [mailto:daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2017 9:36 AM
To: Siegman, Tzviya - Hoboken <tsiegman@wiley.com>; Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Cc: W3C Publishing Working Group <public-publ-wg@w3.org>
Subject: Re: [Minutes] Meeting Minutes 2017-12-11

Le 12/12/2017 à 15:24, Siegman, Tzviya - Hoboken a écrit :

> For quick reference, the updated draft of publ-loc is available at
> https://w3c.github.io/publ-loc/

Thanks.

Cf. Section 4 of that document:

As I said earlier, "Selectors" is already normatively defined inside W3C since 2000, as the selection mechanism used in CSS. Even if it's already used in Web Annotations, I really think you should find another name to avoid collisions.

FYI, the CSS WG chose the name "Selectors" and not "CSS Selectors" on purpose, to allow other specs, other languages or technologies to reuse our selecting mechanism...

</Daniel>