Re: All you need is URL

Hi all,

Many W3C working groups have wrestled with this problem for many years. The
RDF Working Group migrated their specs to use IRIs just a few months before
the IRI group gave up :(

The obvious problem is that many use cases do require a differentiation
between online-accessible and offline-only content. Does that sound useful
or familiar for the Publishing WG?

Regards,
Dave