Re: Offer users choice over the advertising network they use as a path forward.

Peter, Thomas:
This type of ad hominem response does not bode well if we are to be
productive for the next 48 hours.

The issues raised by mike are substantive. They occurred to me (and
IMHO likely to others). Thomas' response was clarifying. This latest
email did not advance the discourse.

Lou

Best,

Lou Mastria