Re: PROV-ISSUE-519: Data Model Figure 8 [prov-dm]

Hi Paul,

For QualifiedGeneration,  prov:activity is a sub property of prov:influencer
and prov:qualifiedGeneration is a sub property of prov:qualifiedInfluence.

So prov:influencer is exactly what we discuss in prov-dm,
and prov:qualifiedInfluence is inverse of influencee in prov-dm.

The same pattern applies to all other forms of influence.

Luc