Re: PROV-ISSUE-558: Introducing commonAttributes allows role/value on objects which dm does not allow for [XML Serialization]

I was thinking the "attributes: an OPTIONAL set of attribute-value
pairs ((attr1,val1), ...) representing additional information ..."
would always allow any attributes.

I guess since things like "prov:role" "prov:value" are defined in our
namespace, they should be explicitly disallowed?

I'll update the schema to match the DM requirements
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/default/model/prov-dm.html#attributes-at-a-glance

Curt

--
Curt Tilmes, Ph.D.