Re: PROV-ISSUE-547: prov:records requires a specific order of elements [XML Serialization]

This suggestion would also make prov:records be more consistent with the
xs:choice used in the complex type Dependencies.

One suggestion would be something like:

<xs:complexType name="Records">
  <xs:sequence>
      <xs:element name="dependencies" type="prov:Dependencies"/>
      <xs:element ref="prov:activity"/>
      <xs:element ref="prov:entity"/>
      <xs:element ref="prov:agent"/>
    </xs:choice>
  </xs:sequence>
    </xs:complexType>

Note that in the old prov-xml,
  <xs:element name="dependencies" type="prov:Dependencies" minOccurs="0" />
Thereby implying the default of maxOccurs="1".

But using an unbounded xs:choice here would permit the <dependencies>
element to be unbounded. That would not make sense. Unless we apply
flattening per PROV-ISSUE-551.

--Hook