From: Timothy Lebo [lebot@rpi.edu]
Sent: 24 August 2012 19:04
To: Provenance Working Group
Subject: bibtex for prov documents?

prov-wg

A colleague asked me how to cite the PROV documents and prefers to use bibtex.

So I started

    http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/file/tip/presentations/prov.bib

in case any bibtex gurus know how to better model the documents.

I added the link to it from http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/OutreachInformation#Citing_PROV

One question I had was how to merge the editor, author, and contributor lists.

While looking for the Right Way to model the documents in bibtex, I came across:

http://webcapita.com/w3cbib/by-year seems to list bibtex for many W3C recommendations before 2009 and is discussed at http://www.troeger.eu/cms/?p=76

Too bad it wasn't kept up to date, or that the service isn't available…

Regards,
Tim