Re: PROV-WG Telecon Agenda 06 September 2012

I will miss the meeting due to travel.  I am happy with the minutes of the last meeting.  If necessary I can be considered voting +1 for releasing constraints as last call, since I believe all of the technical issues raised during the review have now been addressed.

--James

On Sep 4, 2012, at 12:57 PM, Luc Moreau wrote:

> With the correct URL this time:
> http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2012.09.06
>

> Luc
>
> On 04/09/12 12:55, Luc Moreau wrote:
>> Dear all,
>>
>> The agenda for this week's teleconference is available at:
>>
>> http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2012.06.06
>>
>> The key objective is to decide on the release of the prov-constraints document.
>>
>> A volunteer is required for scribing. Please contact me!
>>
>> Regards,
>> Luc
>>

> --
> Professor Luc Moreau
> Electronics and Computer Science   tel:   +44 23 8059 4487
> University of Southampton          fax:   +44 23 8059 2865
> Southampton SO17 1BJ               email: l.moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk
> United Kingdom                     http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~lavm

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.