Re: PROV-ISSUE-447: subactivity relation [prov-dm]

I would go for option 1 provided that we dont say anything from the
point of view of ordering sub activities, with  respect to the parent
activity. If the only requirement is to have a means to know that one
activity is a child activity of another then I dont see a problem in
introducing the relation sub-activity. We did some thing similar with
collections to a certain degree, when we choose to keep in the DM the
membership relation, so why not do the same for activities.

Thanks, khalid