Re: PROV-ISSUE-477 (rename toplevel-bundle): rename toplevel-bundle to dataset [prov-n]

Hi,

I think that we should align the terminology of prov-n to the one
adopted in prov-constraints,
and rename prov-n 'toplevel bundle' to 'prov document'.

For the avoidance of doubt, this is not a change of design, it's
terminology alignment.

Luc