Re: Suggested Dates for Next F2F Meeting

 Hi Paul and others,

for me personally, the 2 days after ISWC (16 and 17) would have worked much
better, due to the travel arrangements I've already made for ISWC.
But if everyone else is fine with these dates, I won't block and I'll try
to rework my schedule.

Regards,
Tom