Re: PROV-ISSUE-288 (TLebo): ProvRDF issues for Usage [mapping prov-dm <-> prov-o]

Hi Tim, Paolo,

There was no response about my suggestion, but a similar suggestion
was made by Paolo, in prov-n document [1].

So, I have made entity optional in usage (in prov-dm) [2] and update the
grammar in prov-n [1].

Paolo, can you update the example in [1]?

Thanks,
Luc

[1]
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/default/model/prov-n.html#expression-Usage