Re: Fwd: provenance working group draft specs - ready for review

Looking at the proposal for Activity made in the context of schema.org,
it seems that the mappings, as mentioned by Dan Brickley, is not a
simple 1 to 1 mapping. The notion of Activity in schema.org seems to
encompasses the notion of action, which I think is inline with was we
call Activity in prov, plus information about the performer (i.e.,
Agent), input items (i.e., used entities), and the results (i.e.,
generated entities). Despite the complexity of the mappings, I think
they can be encoded in a straightforward manner using, e.g., SPARQL.

thanks, khalid