Re: hg problem

All

I have just come back online.

What is happening is that everyone seems to notice a problem, /except myself/.  My hg functions as normal so I was not even aware of
any problem. So, apologies if I was not aware of it until I caught up with email.

Whatever the effect, the cause is a trivial (to me) case change in file collections.png -> Collections.png, which I made to align
the file name to what Luc had put in the DM. I could just as easily changed the link in the doc, had I suspected it would create
such a havoc.  Evidently I renamed the file locally without asking mercurial permission to do it.

so to me this is a weakness of mercurial, but I can only apologise for the inconvenience caused.
The DM reflects the correct state of things at this point. .svg file also in model/images for further editing

-Paolo

--
Paolo Missier - Paolo.Missier@newcastle.ac.uk, pmissier@acm.org