Re: PROV-ISSUE-29 (mutual-iVP-of): can two bobs be mutually "IVP of" each other [Conceptual Model]

On 27/03/2012 17:09, Luc Moreau wrote:
> Hi,
> As we discuss axioms of specialization/alternateOf
>
> is specializationOf reflexive?

I don't think there's a single correct answer - it's a choice.

Personally, I prefer the choice that it is reflexive; i.e. specializationOf(a,a)
always holds.  As I recall, that seems to simplify some other inferential machinery.