Re: Namespace for prov specs

Is the issue between the two the # character? I think the problem with the
XML namespaces is that there is already a character that separates the
local part from the namespace, but the combination of the two isn't
actually considered its own URI. Personally, I feel this is a problem with
the design of XML, but I'm sure XMLers would have similar opinions about
RDF.

Jim

--
Jim McCusker