Re: ANN: Provenance Vocabulary now a domain specific extension of PROV-O

Hey Daniel,

On Wednesday 21 March 2012 18:42:41 Daniel Garijo wrote:
> Very cool Olaf!

Thanks!

> Is Pubby going to adopt this finally?

Yes. I already adjusted the default metadata templates for the metadata
components that we developed for Triplify [1], for D2R Server [2], and for
Pubby [3]. Each of these new default templates will replace the current
default template (which uses the previous version of the Provenance
Vocabulary) when a new version of the respective Linked Data publishing tool
is released. For instance, for D2R I know they are planning a new release in
the coming weeks.

For Pubby I don't know when a new release is planned. However, if you're
running one of the latest versions (0.3.2 or 0.3.3) you may simply replace the
default metadata template that comes with this release by the new default
metadata template that you find attached. Notice, in case you have adjusted the
default template for your server, you obviously have to adjust the new default
template in the same way.

Cheers,
Olaf

[1]