Re: Quality check of ProvRDF

On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 12:48, Stian Soiland-Reyes
<soiland-reyes@cs.manchester.ac.uk> wrote:

> We still need to sort some things out with the class hierarchy with
> respect to attribute/involved-id 'inheritance' in DM .. for instance
> will the attributes on a prov:Start also apply to a prov:Association?
> DM does not seem to say so.

I've now gone over the page again with respect to the  current OWL,
and made a few minor changes.

I shrunk the 'Derivation' section a tiny bit, as the relations such as
:g2 prov:activity :a  is something we can infer using PROV's inference
rules.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes, myGrid team
School of Computer Science