Re: PROV-ISSUE-329 (jzhao): prov:wasStartedByActivity sub-property of prov:wasInformedBy? [mapping prov-dm <-> prov-o]

Hi Jun,
you have an example in DM, but to keep it short:
If I have a computer program (cp1) that generates a log file (lf1) and
starts a web service (ws1), then
ws1 is not informed by cp1 (it does not consume any of the
generated outputs by the computer program), but it was started by it.

On the other side, if I have a third activity (a3) that uses lf1 generated
by cp1,
then a3 wasInformedBy cp1.

Is that more clear?

Best,