Re: Alex Hall's review of the XSD 1.1 changes and their relevance to the RDF WG

Hi Ivan,

Tentatively, we are listing the range of permitted values for prov
attributes
(see section 4.7.4,
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/default/model/working-copy/wd5-prov-dm-components.html#term-value)

If new xsd types are to be supported (which I understood was the spirit
of Alex's email),
we might as well include them in our list.

Luc