Re: prov-wg: Telecon Agenda March 8, 2012

Hi Graham, all,

Thanks for your input. I made a few changes
- i fixed the asn
- i reordered the examples so that the simple one comes first
- i provided a brief explanation as to why it is useful to have
activity, generation and usage mentioned.

Regarding the statement about transitivity, i don't think it's
unreasonable to have it here. It's inline with
what we say for wasInformedBy, not transitive either.  But, if people
feel we shouldn't say anything
about the characteristics of relations in part 1, I have got not
objection moving this to part 2.
Maybe we should only say when a relation *is* transitive.

It would be good to hear what people think.

I hope it helps,

Cheers,
Luc