Re: PROV-ISSUE-89 (what-entity-attributes): How do we find the attributes of an entity? [Formal Model]

Hi Tim,

Indeed, we no longer make the distinction between characterizing and
non-characterizing attributes.

In "proper" provenance, attributes are still very important, since they
help describe a "partial state".
Hence, some constraints exist around attributes:
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/default/model/prov-dm-constraints.html#account-and-accountEntity
(For instance, see 3rd bullet point).

But I think we came to the conclusion that any rdf property for an
entity is regarded as an attribute.
Isn't it the answer to this issue?

Cheers,
Luc