Re: PROV-ISSUE-277 (TLebo): Supporting property chains [Ontology]

I would hope this is a non-issue.  E.g. property paths in SPARQL include
provision for including inverse properties that are not explicitly defined:
http://www.w3.org/TR/sparql11-query/#propertypaths

(I guess this is just a reminder, but the "direction" of RDF properties places
no technical constraint on accessibility - one can, in principle (and in
practice with most triple stores) traverse a property backwards as easily as
forwards.  Any need for explicit inverse properties is almost entirely for human
consumption (and authoring), and their absence shouldn't constrain applications
in any way.  Indeed, defining inverse properties is more likely to create
problems of incompatibility by introducing different ways to express the same
assertion.)